Wednesday 27 April 2016

US mother accidentally shot dead by two-year-old son


Patrice Price seen in a photo provided by her father AndreImage copyrightAP
Image captionMs Price was shot by her son as she drove along a highway
A two-year-old boy has accidentally shot and killed his mother in the US city of Milwaukee after finding a gun in the back of their car.
The woman, Patrice Price, had been driving a car owned by her security guard boyfriend who had left his gun in the car, her father Andre said.
Milwaukee police said she was shot once in the back while driving on a local highway on Tuesday morning.
Also in the car were Price's mother and her other son aged one.
Mr Price said she also had an older daughter, and described Patrice as "hardworking".
"Now I don't have her no more. My chest has been hurting," Mr Price told Milwaukee station WISN.
"I have a knot in my chest. They won't even let me see my daughter. I wanted to hold my daughter for one last time."
Last month, a four-year-old boy in Florida shot his mother, Jamie Gilt, in similar circumstances.
A gun had slid from underneath the front seat of the car to the back and he unbuckled himself to get it. Ms Gilt survived the shooting.
Map of Milwaukee, US

Related Topics

No comments:

Why cows may be hiding something but AI can spot it

  By Chris Baraniuk Technology of Business reporter Published 22 hours ago Share IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES Image caption, Herd animals like...