Sunday 24 July 2016

Man in Murang'a behaving like a snake after killing cobra


Julia Majale 3 hours ago 36048
– A man in Murang’a has shocked residents after he started behaving like a snake hissing and slithering
– The man is reported to have killed a cobra on the road before he started exhibiting strange characters
– His family is now appealing for spiritual help and calling for spiritual ministers saying his son is possessed.
A family in Murang’a are asking for spiritual help for their son who shockingly started behaving like a snake claiming to see strange creatures and cats.
James Kahara is reported to have killed a cobra on the road before the strange phenomenon occurred.
Man in Murang'a behaving like a snake after killing cobra
James Kahara (inset) and slithering on the floor. Photo: Citizen
Since then the middle-aged man he is said to have adopted snake-like characters including slithering and hissing.
“I was on my way heading home when I saw Kahara on the road moving in a motion similar to a snake’s and producing a hiss. I tried to pray, but I could not. We wish preachers could intervene,” says Kahara’s aunt.
Kahara said he was previously ill while residing in Mombasa, before relocating back to Murang’a. He reportedly came across a cobra after staying inMurang’a for a week and killed it, its then that he started exhibiting strange characters.
“My woes began when I killed a snake on Saturday. I have been seeing snakes and cats approaching me where I am”, he said quoted by Citizen.
He also said he sees strange women clad in red and black who tell him nothing can be done to change his current situation.
“I have also been seeing three strange women moving toward me. One is clad in a red skirt and the other two are donned in black skirts. The women tell me that there is nothing I can do, and that prayers won’t help me out of this situation,”he added.
Kahara’s mother Mary Njeri is appealing for spiritual help for her son saying he has been possesed with evil spirits.
Watch video below;

No comments:

Why cows may be hiding something but AI can spot it

  By Chris Baraniuk Technology of Business reporter Published 22 hours ago Share IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES Image caption, Herd animals like...