Sunday 24 July 2016

Woman CLAWED her way out of grave after being strangled and buried alive by fiancé


A WOMAN has revealed she had to claw her way out of her grave after her vicious fiancé strangled her and buried her alive.

Woman clawed her way out of graveITV
A woman revealed she had to claw her out way out of a grave after being buried alive
Stacey Gwillian, from Swansea, was left for dead by her partner Keith Hughes after he tossed her into a shallow grave on the Swansea Bay coastal path between Bracelet Bay and Langland Bay in July last year.
Recounting the horrific tale to Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid on Good Morning Britain, the courageous 34-year-old explained that she had to use her fingernails as a tool to get herself out.
"I came round and there were branches and shrubs put on top of me. I could hear my heart beating and I could hear the sound of the sea in the background," she said. 
Stacey Gwillian was strangled by her partnerITV
Stacey Gwillian was strangled by her partner before being tossed and buried alive
"It was like everything was in slow motion. All I could see were blurs of green and brown. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. It was like I was paralysed."
She continued: "It was awful really. Trying to get your head together to work out what was going on around you. I tried to get up, but couldn't.
"I had to use my nails to get out of where I was. That was all I could do. I tried to push but I didn't have the upper strength."
Keith HughesSOUTH WALES POLICE
Bodybuilder Keith Hughes received life in jail but is eligible for parole after eight years
Stacey GwillianFACEBOOK
Stacey was placed in an induced coma for 14 days
When she finally reached the surface, Stacey dashed for safety at a nearby golf range car park before being put in to an induced coma, according to Wales Online.
It's claimed she had to spend 26 days in hospital, 14 of them in an induced coma, and the injuries have still left Stacey with difficulty eating and speaking.
Her attacks were so serious that Stacey was left needing a walking aide. 
Stacey Gwillian on Good Morning BritainITV
Stacey's injuries have left her with difficulty eating and speaking
When police arrested bodybuilder Keith, he told them: "You'll never find her," but received a huge shock when authorities told him that she was alive.
Keith was jailed for life at Swansea Crown Court in December last year for the attack, though it's believed he will be eligible to apply for parole in eight years.

No comments:

Why cows may be hiding something but AI can spot it

  By Chris Baraniuk Technology of Business reporter Published 22 hours ago Share IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES Image caption, Herd animals like...