Thursday 21 July 2016

Funniest story of a lady and a priest. The end is hilarious!


Loise.Wepukhulu Yesterday 18277
This story has a very unexpected and funny ending. You won’t be sorry for reading it! The situation happened on the plane and it involves two major personages: a lady and a priest. How their interaction ended is hilarious.
Funniest story of a lady and a priest. The end is hilarious!
This plane was up in the air and two people sat next to each other on it. One was a young and good looking woman and the other was an elderly priest with a kind and honest face.
The woman started a conversation and ask the man:
“Excuse me, Father, could I ask a favor?” 
“Of course my child, what can I do for you?” 
“Here is the problem: I bought myself a new sophisticated body hair removal gadget for which I paid an enormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?” 
The man wanted to please the lady and he said:
“Of course, I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie.”
“You have such an honest face, Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions,” she said and gave him the tool.
The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs, he was asked:
“Father, do you have anything to declare?” 
“From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son,” he replied.
Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, “And from the sash down, what do you have?” 
The priest replied, “I have there a marvelous little instrument designed for use by women, but which has never been used.” 
Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, “Go ahead, Father. Next!”

No comments:

Why cows may be hiding something but AI can spot it

  By Chris Baraniuk Technology of Business reporter Published 22 hours ago Share IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES Image caption, Herd animals like...