Monday 20 June 2016

She thinks that her husband doesn't love her. Husband's confession is priceless!


Loise.Wepukhulu 14 hours ago 14327
Women have the tendency to over-analyze things and get stressed when in fact there is really nothing to worry about. This story is a perfect example of how a woman and a man’s mind differ when it comes to analyzing things.
Read on.
She thinks that her husband doesn't love her. Husband's confession is priceless!

Wife’s Diary:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting strange.
We went to a nice restaurant for dinner. I thought he was upset by the fact that I was a bit late, but he said nothing about it. I asked him what was wrong. He said,“Nothing.” I asked him if it was something I had done. He said he wasn’t upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it.
On the way home, I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can’t explain his behavior. I don’t know why he didn’t say, “I love you, too.”
When we got home, I felt as if I had lost him completely, and again he said nothing. He continued to seem distant and absent.
Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. He fell asleep — I cried. I don’t know what to do. I’m sure his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.
She thinks that her husband doesn't love her. Husband's confession is priceless!

 

Husband’s Diary:

Boat wouldn’t start, can’t figure it out!

No comments:

Why cows may be hiding something but AI can spot it

  By Chris Baraniuk Technology of Business reporter Published 22 hours ago Share IMAGE SOURCE, GETTY IMAGES Image caption, Herd animals like...